Twitter

Follow YashSachein on Twitter

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My first Professional Cam... Nikon D5000


The Nikon D5000 is Nikon's best DSLR today, if size, weight and price matter.

The D5000 offers the technical image quality of Nikon's best DX cameras like the D300s and D90, with the smallest size, weight and price.

Something the D5000 does exceptionally well is work quietly. When I first shot it, I noticed how quiet it was, and a week later when I found the Quiet Mode, I was astounded! It's far quieter than any other SLR.

While arch rival Canon continues to increase resolutions, Nikon has sensibly stood still with the D5000, equipping it with exactly the same sensor as the D90. It’s sensible because while the Canon EOS 500D / Rebel T1i features three extra Megapixels, the D5000 delivers what we regard to be superior image quality overall.

Sample Image

ll soon upload my clicks too !!



Nikon D5000 DSLR


Nikon D5000 DSLR


Nikon D5000 DSLR


Nikon D5000 DSLR


Nikon D5000 DSLR

3 comments:

  1. i've been wanting to buy this for quite a while. can you give me details regarding cost and where i can get the best deals for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea.. This costs 37.5K market price. But S Smart.. With Main Branch in Ritchie Street offers youthe best Deals. I got this for 34.2k.

    Contact me when u r ready to purchase one.. I ll guide you. Temme ur needs :)

    ReplyDelete